Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 November 2013

SMILE FOR THE CAMERA THEN I'LL MURDER YOU!!!
Talking about human rights in China (see below) It hardly gets more savage than this. Pictured with the man who shot him dead moments later: RAF policeman grins alongside rogue Afghan policeman who opened fire on him moments after this photograph was taken!!
How safe is the world we live in? This is a question I asked myself over breakfast in the relative safety of my home in Marbella? Look around us; The savagery carried on in Syria and Egypt against their own people, The daily killing fields in Afghanistan and Iraq, the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians, the terror attacks that are carried out daily around the world, the human rights abuses in North Korea and China, and murders on our own streets. What kind of world faces our childrens children? I fear for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment