Powered By Blogger

Monday 4 May 2015

THE WORLD CELEBRATES THE NEW PRINCESS AS SHE IS NAMED......


Any time the young royals are seen out wearing any item of clothing stores around the world sell out. Already the demand for the yellow dress the HRH Duchess of Cornwall wore leaving the maternity hospital two days ago has already sold out, as have any item of clothing baby Prince George is seen out in. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge announced today that they have named their daughter Charlotte Elizabeth Diana. The baby will be known as Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge. Thousands of new baby's born over the next 7 days will be named Charlotte as Charlotte's around the world are posting their delight on Facebook's and Twitter. One delighted fan posted: "My Gran is Elizabeth my mum is Diana and I am Charlotte, I can't believe how lucky I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment