Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 May 2015

DAVID AND VICTORIA BECKHAM JOIN THE STRING OF WORLD FAMOUS CELEBRITIES SHOWING SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL

Yes, that’s David Beckham wearing a yarmulke (A Jewish skullcap)

David Beckhams mother is Jewish and David attended the synagogue most Saturday's with his beloved grandfather Joe West. When Beckham received his OBE at Buckingham Palace in 2003, Joe and Sandra accompanied him to meet the Queen.

In his first autobiography My World, Beckham talked about how his grandfather’s Judaism had influenced him, saying: "I've probably had more contact with Judaism than with any other religion."
"I used to wear the traditional Jewish skullcaps when I was younger, and I also went along to some Jewish weddings with my grandfather."

David and Victoria send at least one of their children to a Jewish school in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment