Powered By Blogger

Sunday 12 January 2014

Who’s guiltier here?


I know the vast majority who know about this case and actually know who Tulisa Contostavlos (see photo) is will feel she’s just getting what she deserves. I’m not sure. I certainly agree that anyone caught selling drugs or any illegal substance should be arrested but I believe this case to be different. Tulisa first found fame with her group N-Dubz with her cousin Dappy (who is currently one of the Big Brother celebrity housemates) She became better known on main stream television where she was a judge in X Factor. She was officially dropped as a judge from the ITV show days before her arrest, with Sharon Osbourne returning to the show in her place. I believed taking out the young element on the judging panel and replacing it with a musically unintelligent 60+ year old grandmother was a huge mistake. Between Louis Walsh and herself they’re pushing 100 and it seems Simon Cowell doesn’t see it. But that is a whole different subject.
Contostavlos allegedly set up the transaction after telling Mr Mahmood, better known as ‘The fake sheik’ for his undercover work for the Sun Newspaper, that she could help provide him with ‘white sweets’, which is claimed to have been code for cocaine. Here’s the way I see it. Did the reporter not lie, is this not deception? Now let me give you an example. Lets say someone in the entertainment business was approached by a representative very famous singer who asked him if he could get her some drugs? Most of you will know, unless you’ve been living on the moon, that within the entertainment world this is as easy as requesting a cup of tea. Now if that representative happened to be an undercover reporter they will be caught like a fly in a spiders web and that folks is exactly what happened to Tulisa Contostavlos. So do you agree with this type entrapment where the Sun Newspaper is hoping for sensationalism at any cost.? I DON’T!!!!. Would Tulisa have agreed to introduce the person requesting drugs to her contact (who happens to also be in the entertainment world) if it was some kids who live on the street? I doubt it. Tulisa is a very wealthy young girl who was simply asked did she know anyone who could get him some drugs? I’m sure this is not an unusual request within the entertainment industry . My feeling is let these undercover reports keep up their good work in entrapping the evil within our society and stop wasting tax payers money. Personally I hope Tulisa is found not guilty and she gets the opportunity then go about getting back her career. This is my personal view agree or not agree with me that’s up to you. I want also to make it clear that I am anti drugs in any form.

4 comments:

  1. This seems to be one of the most controversial subjects I've posted so far going on the comments on my Facebook, my messages and emails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree or not agree with you Maurice One thing is clear, along with today's magnificent sun you've lit up Sunday. Get back on radio!!! I notice one of our English papers have highlighted you as one of the people of 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankfully you say things others are thinking. That's why I'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's where we differ I'm sorry to say. I believe anyone who is caught dealing in drugs deserve the punishment that the law dishes out.

    ReplyDelete