Powered By Blogger

Friday 10 January 2014

Whilst certain associations, groups and individuals are banging on about Israel building homes where they shouldn't or arresting some stone throwers this is going on in Syria, innocent men, women and children being slaughtered daily over 100,000 dead!!and yet not a word on most social networks. Isn't it time the world woke up and started marches and boycotts , shouting from the roof tops 'Stop this savagery!' But no, people are so intent in hating Israel they are blinded to these type of autocracies coming out of Syria DAILY!!!

.

NOW GET ONTO YOUR FACEBOOKS, BLOGS AND EMAILS AND START SPREADING THESE PHOTOGRAPHS TO SHAME THE WORLD INTO TAKING ACTION. THANK YOU.

1 comment:

  1. Today I reached my highest every pagviews of 2,675.. The overview should me that the most read post were on The Charities and followed by Israel and then the Everly Brothers death. The stats shows that the majority of pageviews came from UK, Spain and Ireland. Again I must stress I do not know how accurate they are, but a big thank you to anyone who has taken the time to go onto my blog.

    ReplyDelete