Powered By Blogger

Monday 27 January 2014

I received this post this morning:

KATHERINE CROWE: Dreadful night with pain that morphine just could not help. Not fun in any way at all. Lung is full up again so will have to have it drained today. Please send some vibes my way today. I need some extra strength from somewhere. Pain is at least under control now and just hope it stays that way. Big love k

I was extremely upset when I read that. Katherine Crowe one of the bravest persons I have ever had the privilege to interview on my radio show. She was diagnosed with Terminal Inflammatory breast cancer and has run out of treatment options in her eyes. She states that: "I'm now walking a road less travelled, although others have walked in my shoes before me. I choose to grab life, to love life and have a quality of life that is as good as it can be for as long as I can. Who knows what tomorrow will bring? Choosing to dream like I'll live forever and live like I'll die today!
Katherine wrote after her first interview with me: “One beautiful interview with Maurice Boland lifted my spirits because the man GOT ME, understood me and talked like a friend to me and new about by life because he had bothered to find out. Well done Maurice you helped me through a rough day and with a bit of shiny light and chit chat about the GOOD stuff all my sadness was gone”

Please send your prayers and love to Katherine at this time. if you haven’t already please listen to her beautiful rendition of Smile


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful, thoughtful person you are. This is a message from all of us L.A.C. Mijas. Thank you

    ReplyDelete