Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Hard at it on my charity rounds again.......


Someone shouted out from the audience at the Emily Ash Trust gala evening during my auction to auction my gold jacket. It eventually sold for 2,000 Euro, the buyer being the same gentleman who suggested I sell it. After he paid for it I went over thanked him very much and handed him the jacket. He politely handed it back and said he wouldn't be seen dead in it!!!!!

I seem to remember a similar thing happened a few years ago at the Innocence Ball at the Don Carlos Hotel Marbella when the jacket was bid for, paid for and then handed back!!!

Ah well the jacket lives another day to raise more important charity funds for needy causes that is unless someone would like to give a serious bid for their favorite charity and this stunning gold jacket could be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment