Powered By Blogger

Saturday 1 February 2014

THE ARABS HAVE AN ASTRONAUT AND HE'S A FRIEND OF MINE:
I first came across Bassam Haidar when I was making a charity radio appeal for a young girl who had a sever accident on her motor scooter. Her family need 5,000 Euro for surgery. I was about 5 minutes into the appeal when I had a call from Bassim asking how much we needed? When I told him 5,000 he immediately pledged the full amount, in fact he drove around to the studio and paid then and there. This is the type of man Bassim is. We immediately clicked as friends. He again was hugely generous to Cudeca and sat on the judging panel of the WOW Factor. Bassim and his beautiful family (married to an Irish girl) are part time resident of Marbella.
Bassim I wish you good luck as Lebanon's first astronaut. Now sit back and enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment