Powered By Blogger

Friday 1 July 2016

SCUM!!!!!!  This messages is for YOU Lora A Lucero , Michael Dean, Martin Todd, Susan Young and the rest of you who are following Lora A Lucero. She says she's:  'An American looking for answers in the Middle East. Well Lora I think I found what you're looking for.....'

AND TODAY THE FIRST OF JULY 2016



HOW ABOUT THIS?:



There is one question I'd like to ask Laura and her band of anti Semitics; whoops! Sorry, I mean anti Zionist: They talk about the slaughter of Palestinians. When was this? Because the only Palestinians I can find that have been 'Slaughtered are the scum that attacked and knifed Israelis.

I leave with this Laura as you've seemed to have missed it whilst posting on your blog....



STOP BEING SUCKED IN BY HAMAS AND THEIR FRIENDS...

No comments:

Post a Comment