Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 July 2016

A FEW DAYS AGO I SHOWED YOU HOW EASY IT IS TO LIE ABOUT ISRAEL, APROPOS SUPER VALUE, IRELAND'S LARGEST FOOD IMPORTER, BOYCOTTING FOOD PRODUCED IN ISRAEL, THIS I PROVED WITHOUT QUESTION TO BE ANOTHER RIDICULES LIE (READ THE POST) NOW LETS LOOK AT SOME MORE REAL FACTS ABOUT ISRAEL....

This is not history, this is not a 5 year old report. No folks this NOW....So those of you who think because I'm a Jew I must be Zionist? Well I suppose I am, but that does not mean I agree, without question, all Israeli polices, mind you nor do I agree with all that Ireland does. Wait I minuet, do YOU agree with all the polices your country carries out? of course not. But what I do know; like Ireland, UK etc Israel is a democracy in fact the only democracy in the Middle East. Israel does not execute fellow Israelis, Jew or Muslim. Finally what country in the world should not defend its self against terror? Those that complain against Israel striking back after a terror attack should then complain about French war planes bombing ISIS strongholds yesterday in retaliation for the Nice massacre.

So it is hard for some people not to think of me simply as a biased Jew, in that case why should you take what I say about the Israel Palestinian crisis as anything but biased and I understand that. So I have come up with the absolute solution I will allow a PALESTINIAN, in fact not just a Palestinian but the son of a terrorist tell it like it is. You might not like it, but sorry folks these are the facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment