Powered By Blogger

Saturday 5 March 2016

For those that are so fall of hate, for those that wouldn't know who to follow, copy and paste unless it was so full of hate, for those who refuse to research conspiracy story's etc and for those who think Muslims and Jews hate each other I suggest you read this...

"There’s only one country in the Middle East that could produce a soldier like me"

Alaa Waheeb (above), the highest ranked Muslim officer of many in the IDF has a message for those who call Israel racist:
"Do you think that such a country would tolerate a person like myself getting to the position I am today?... Someone who has not only fought alongside Jewish soldiers, but now trains them too? Would a truly racist state allow me to play such an integral role in our nation’s defences?"
Join the fight against anti-Israel hate at PeaceNotHate.com

I suggest those of you who are ignorant enough not to understand Muslims and Jews read this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_supporters_of_Israel




No comments:

Post a Comment