Powered By Blogger

Thursday 11 December 2014

It was really odd being a guest on a radio show today. I'm not sure if I enjoyed being at the other end of an interview after so many years hosting the interviewing. I remember interviewing Sir Terry Wogan and after the show I was chatting to his wife Helen who told me Terry hates being interviewed and in a way I understand that. But what really amazed me was this email I recived. I have removed part of his email address as I'm not sure if he would be happy making it public:

From: bxxxxxxxxafe-international.com
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 5:07 PM
To: 'MAURICE BOLAND'
Subject: TV BEVERLY HILLS

Hello,WE received you’re information from MARBELLA TVand RADIO.WE listen to this station in LA all the time.After hearing you’re voice,and you are selling houses in MARBELLA.WE thought that maybe you would like a change and make a lot more money:I We are setting up a tv show about selling houses;and we think mixing Marbella ;and BEVERLY HILLS CA.,is a great idea: If this is interesting to you MR.MAURICE BOLAND,we will arrange flights and all expenses paid,for you to come to LA ,to discuss project,and MONEY.

THANK YOU ,B,K
http://www.hgtv.com/shows/house-hunters-international

This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

Now what do I do??????


No comments:

Post a Comment