Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 10 December 2014



Can you believe scum like this and unfortunately the uneducated Muslims believe him and unfortunately there are still non Muslims who think he's correct. As to highlight my point today's French newspapers are carrying this headline: 'Paris Jewish Community in Shock Over Rape, Home Invasion ‘Because You Are Jews.’ It's only the low lives who had behind the words "No I'm not an Anti Semite I'm an Anti Zionist" are as bad as he is and worse they are cowards."

Now a lesson for you. What is a Zionist? No I thought you didn't know so here what a Zionist is:

1. Anybody of Modern Jewry from the late 1880 to Present who believe that Jewish people whether religious or not should have their own land..

2. A substitute word for 'Jew' used by anti-Semites who, for whatever reason, wish to hide their racist intent.



SO THERE YOU HAVE IT: I AM A ZIONIST, NOT BECAUSE I HATE MUSLIMS (I DON'T) NOT BECAUSE I HATE ARABS (I DON'T) IT'S SIMPLY AS THE DEFINITION SAYS: I believe that Jewish people whether religious or not should have their own land.

No comments:

Post a Comment