Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 December 2014

ALEKZANDER AND RYAN BOLAND SAY HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL GRANDPA MAURICE'S BLOG FOLLOWERS....
Bradley Boland lights the 3rd Hanukkah candle
Zac Boland cool dude!
Jayden 'the Dennis the Menace' in the Boland family.

How blessed Wendy and myself are to have a family like we have. 3 wonderful successful sons , beyond beautiful Daughters in Law and grandchildren. All blessed with health, wealth and happiness. All I can say is I thank the almighty every day.

How sorry I feel for those who are alone this Christmas and Hanukkah. Those who are in poor health, those who are struggling to make ends meet. Those who are full of bitterness and anger. I ask, as I do every year, Invite someone in, a stranger or just someone you might know who's alone and let them enjoy the warmth of your family.






No comments:

Post a Comment