Powered By Blogger

Saturday 31 March 2018

The question I have to ask why are my cyber stalkers so fascinated by me. Yes I know the bases is jealousy, but why? Its unbelievable but my name came up directly or indirectly 12 time this week, 4 times alone yesterday on various blogs.

These bloggers are losers and keep backing losers. they're sex obsessed and although none have ever visited Israel are are anti Israel. They know so little about the country that all they can do is copy and paste any article as they deem negative toward the Jewish state. Two of them rewrite headlines to paint Israel in a bad light!!!

Anyway keep it up guys (sorry two women) as I'm truly chuffed that you find me interesting enough to write about me everyday.

Here's another thing to be jealous about my Arab friends have just rechristened me Sheikh Mossi


Like the new unshaven look????

No comments:

Post a Comment