Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 March 2018



Thank you Olive Press excellent report.....

Congratulations Marbella Developments and their promoters for their great successes at the the European Property Awards.

We are always delighted to work alongside these developments.

I see Icon Marbella Signature Villas claiming the third award for Marbella. I just sold one for 1.5 million.!!

Marbella continues to be recognized as Europeans number one place to choose above all to live and invest.

I have said it many time. Marbella is not only the home to most stunning properties but the safest place on earth we simply don't have serious crime and that is what has brought Bromley its phenomenal successes and me to be awarded Sale Executive of the Year three years running....Thank you.

Thank you Olive Press for your excellent support

Need a property I will show the the European Property Awards winning developments and many more. Contact me maurice@bromleyestatesmarbella.com

No comments:

Post a Comment