Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Feeling very good about my post re my cyberstalkers. Since posting it two days ago my name has been mentioned 15 times. Just one upset me a little by spelling my name BOLLAND Please rectify this its BOLAND. One stalker also got really upset about the photo (left) saying it's been highly retouched, proof being my face is fatter and I have less hair and this coming from someone who has NEVER met me!!! Sorry to disappoint him but the photo has NOT been retouched, I wouldn't know how to do it even if I wanted to! My Porch Design glasses seem to also upset him, he claims that I bought them in a Chinese shop (sorry, wrong again, they came from Germany) Thank you and keep mentioning me. One interesting point my cyberstalkers ALL have in common , NONE of them have EVER met me!!!!

keep up the good work guys, you ALL seem to know more about me and what I'm up to than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment