Powered By Blogger

Saturday 31 March 2018

Is this Circus Clown for real??? Does he not listen to a word I tell him? Does he want to be known as a moron all his life.

So here we go again. He's just posted from yet again a ridicules Conspiracy Theorist site: That John F Kennedy said "we should have stopped the nuclear program of Israel" ... JFK.

So let me put this failure straight , yet again, and debunk it all. To try and convince the unaducted they even printed this laughable image.
Just a moment but I just cant help laughing. Did you honestly believe this???

How do we know it's fake? Quite simply because there is no record of the quote ever existing before 2011. It's not in any book, nor in the Presidential records (which list every speech JFK ever gave). It appears almost exclusively on Facebook and on anti-Zionist sites.

Here is a challenge: Find the source of this made up quote..... What a fucking idiot you are. You can't , can you??? Because it's a lie! And you have the nerve to accuse me of not being able to spell. I've always admitted I'm dyslexic but you've never admitted your a moron!!!!.

Why do you continually allow me to make a fool of you ???

No comments:

Post a Comment