Powered By Blogger

Saturday 31 March 2018

I wish my six cyber trolls were seven then I could rename them the 'Magnificent 7' but unfortunately there are only six, so I will stick with 'the morons' and the biggest moron of them all gets my award for continually forgetting to research what he believes are facts. He takes his 'Facts' mostly from conspiracy theorists sites and the Iranian backed Press TV (which is banned from every country in Europe) and RT the Russian Channel that gets its feeds from conspiracy theorist sites. So this is his source of information. I rest my case.

Today he found a ridicules report (G-d knows where) that Jeremy Corbyn won a 'Peace Award' in 2017 and no one reported it, it was in fact a 'media blackout'. So upset was I that poor old Jeremy'ss 'Peace Award' was ignored by the main stream press that I set about finding out why. It wouldn't have taken this moron long to find out some reasons why that this 'Peace Award', called the Séan MacBride Peace Prize was ignored by the mainstream media and I'm not the only one wondering why in fact Channel 4’s FactCheck has done some digging it's self and discovered that while it’s true there’s been no mainstream interest in Corbyn’s award, the prize is so insignificant it has hardly ever been covered since it was founded – only two UK newspapers have ever mentioned it since 1992. It is also telling that no one reported it in September, when it was actually awarded. In fact Corbyn never bothered to turn up to collect it!!!! doesn't that tell you exactly how important he felt it was????

It is also important to note this so called peace award has NOTHING to do with the UN.

Now this is why I refer to you as a moron: It’s hard to take an organisation seriously when it gives an award to itself. Last year, the Séan MacBride Peace Prize was award to one of their own!!!! excuse me while I laugh out load!!! Do you really think the BBC, The Time's of London and the Telegraph etc are interested in this prize. I think The Gardner of The Week is of more interest!!!!

I conclude, LEARN TO RESEARCH THEN AND ONLY THEN MIGHT YOU EARN A SMALL BIT OF SELF RESPECT.







No comments:

Post a Comment