Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 13 March 2018

NOTICE: Google Notification: Maurice Boland you are being Cyberstalked by 6 stalkers!

I find this to be huge complement. 6 separate bloggers who are obsessed by little old me, obsessed by the way I look, obsessed, obsessed with my religion, they are obsessed with my political views, also with my economic successes even obsessed with where I live and all this 7 years after being out of the public domain. I'm chuffed. I enjoy every day I wake up and read how many times my name comes up on their sad blogs.

How do I know all of this? Google Notification notify me every time my name is used either on Facebook or Blog sites. Anyone can sign up for this and its free.

So Cyberstalkers see if you recognize yourself here:

Cyberstalking is now more common than physical harassment, according to the researchers at Bedford University in England. Imbalanced individuals who obsess over others now have dozens of convenient online means by which to follow and attack their prey. Using email, sexting, Facebook, Twitter, FourSquare, and other social hubs, cyberstalkers can track someone's personal life quite easily. Cyberstalking is a sad and disturbing part of modern society, and things will only get worse before they get better.

What Is the Definition of Cyberstalking?
Cyberstalking is a very serious form of online harassment. At one level, cyberstalking is much like cyberbullying, as it involves the sending of repeated annoying and unwelcome messages. But cyberstalking goes far beyond cyberbullying in terms of motivations and tactics. Cyberstalking involves a disturbed obsession with the target, and a perverse desire to control that target in some way, even by attacking the target's family members. Cyberstalkers do not wish to just torment someone for an adolescent power rush... stalkers want to force the target into some kind of submission, and are willing to involve other targets to achieve that disturbed result.

Cyberstalkers commonly have four objectives
:
1. locate,
2. surveil,
3. emotionally harass,
4. and criminally manipulate their prey.
In some cases, the cyberstalker will prey on their target's family, friends, and coworkers to attack their target.
Examples of Cybersta.

Who Are These Cyberstalkers?

Cyberstalkers come from all walks of life, and are often driven by disturbed emotions of inadequacy. Cyberstalkers can also be motivated by revenge over a feeling of being wronged, or by an anger and jealousy . Whichever their motivation, cyberstalkers want to control their prey, using means of direct intimidation or indirect manipulation.

My message to my stalkers....Keep using my name , references to where I live , my support of Israel and copying and pasting my every word...This to me is a complement a recognition of your weaknesses and my strengths.



No comments:

Post a Comment