Powered By Blogger

Saturday 2 April 2016

I agree with very little, if anything the anti Israeli bloggers post but at least most are committed to what they believe If you look at bloggers like LORA LUCERO etc the one thing I do admire is they are totally truthful in their beliefs, they are brave and not frightened to stand up and be counted, they do NOT hide behind some silly name and are not ashamed to use their own photographers. If anyone one of the so called believers would like me to debate with them as I do with the likes of John Morris I will but not the idiots who live in fear they will be exposed as fakes. So lets see who are real and who are false!! I have NEVER felt it necessary to run and hide behind a made up name. I have always stood up and be counted

No comments:

Post a Comment