Powered By Blogger

Sunday 24 April 2016

AT HOME WITH THE BOLANDS
VIP Magazine flew into Marbella to photograph and do a 5 page spread in their famous magazine.

Wendy and myself in our living room and no that is not an escaped tiger from the safari park we overlook.


Its not often I get to serve Wendy. Hope she doesn't get any ideas from this picture!


I think Wendy and the camera crew from VIP threw me in the pool after this shot, but I was happy to go as it was a scorching Marbella day. The crew followed!

The Boland boys popped in for some lunch. I think they could smell the BBQ from a mile away!

HERE COME THE GRAND CHILDREN:

Alekzander being the eldest (10!) thinks its okay to insist on a glass of champagne,. Oh how times have changed!

Bradley (7) Thinks its time the garden needs more water!

Whilst Ryan (5) is happy just to eat!

Zak (5) finds something funny whilst helping out in the kitchen!

Jayden (5) joins Zak in the kitchen helping out the cook!


AND FINALLY A BOLAND FAMILY DAY WOULDN'T BE COMPLETE WITH OUT OUR LITTLE PRINCESS GIZZY, SHES SO SPOILED HER BEDROOM HAS A BATHROOM OM SUIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment