Powered By Blogger

Sunday 18 December 2016

Maurice Boland Makes History. PRS 2:29 AM 17/12/2016.

Maurice Boland won the  coveted award of Salesman Of The Year 2016 for the second year running at glittering gala evening held by Bromley Estates Marbella. This is the first time in the company's history that this top award has been won two years running by the same person.
Maurice left tonight's festivities a very happy man! 


Waking up this morning I still can't believe this latest award. Thinking back just a few years ago when my world caved in and I felt that there was no way back here I am a double recipient of this most coveted award. It was only a few months ago I was awarded a trip to Paris London and Milan (I'm off to London next month) and now this ward.

Over the years I have received many awards and accolades including the special award for my contribution to the business community of Marbella by the Junta de Andalusia, Cudeca's highest award, The Gold and Diamond Pin, Presenter Of The Year from Banner Murdoch. But alongside the Bronze Medal from the Red Cross these two top sales person of the year awards are the most important they have given me back so much confident I thought that I had lost. I have at last left so many of my critics behind and in some cases won them over.

Although I have left my life of radio, television etc 6 years ago it seems I have as many followers as ever for this I'm eternally grateful and would like to take this opportunity to thank you all.

All this has given me a renewed confidence to perhaps return to my charity work in 2017. The work I so enjoyed and have continued to be invited to host.

Meanwhile I would like to thank all of you who have taken the time to support me over the last few very difficult years and wish you a very Happy Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment