Powered By Blogger

Sunday 30 November 2014

TIME TO COME CLEAN.....

After reading this headline today: 'Now Men Join Fake Tan Craze: A quarter of British males use body bronzing products'

I think its time for me to own up! I wear bronzing products and have done since I was a young teenager. I started after reading a autobiography by Arastotal Onassis where he said an all year round tan makes feel better and look healthier.
I never liked the pasty wax look!
'Quick Tans, as they were called, used to stink, streak and turned orange. They are a lot more sophisticated now a days. I my favorite is Fake Bake and have just tried a new product called Vita Liberata which claims that the tan will last up to 2 - 3 weeks!!! I will have to wait and see. Another excellent brand is St Tropez

Ahhh I feel better now I've come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment