Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 May 2018

WARNING!!! THE FOLLOWING SHOULD NOT BE READ BY LOSERS THEY MIGHT FIND IT VERY UPSETTING....

My bookie is not a happy man.

I continue to back winners.

Backed Theresa May to win the UK general Election.

I backed Donald Trump to become President of America.

I backed the Irish Rugby team to win the 6 Nations.

I backed Lewis Hamilton to win his 4th Formula 1 championship.

I decided to join Bromley Estates, now the most successful Real Estate agencies on the coast based on gross earning and the largest employer , 59 staff.

And yesterday I backed Israel to win the Eurovision. The significant thing about this win was that Israel won on the public vote from countries all over Europe so for the losers who would like to think it was fixed , that would be impossible.

My claim Marbella is the safest place in Europe is proven dad by day. 64 murdered so far in London this year alone , murder after murder in Paris (yesterday) you can NOT pick a country where violence doesn't rule. This is why the property boom is happening in Marbella and new hotel investment is now in its billions

We have no room for losers....

No comments:

Post a Comment