Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 May 2018

Nice article in the Olive Press about my home town Estepona. It's were I chose to build my stunning home many years ago.

They call Estepona The Garden of the Costa Del Sol and that is with that name in mind I called my home Casa Eden overlooking the Safari park Selwo's lushes gardens and lakes with panoramic sea views from Estepoa to Marbella which takes your breath away. (Picture: View from my house)

In fact the last time I had lunch with Jon Clark (publisher of the Olive Press) was in Laguna village Estepona, my favorite lunch venue.

Estepona Mayor Jose Maria Garcia Urbano is not only an old friend of mine but is also my Notary. We have often talked about his love and dedication to culture and art over the odd glass of wine or two.

Of all the 5 star hotels in Marbella I chose Estepona's 5 star Kempinski Hotel to have my sons wedding and what a wedding it was.

My company Bromley Estates promoted one of the biggest new developments in Estepona Valley Romano. and what a success that was.

Yes Sir I would chose to live no where else but Estepona.

No comments:

Post a Comment