Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 June 2017

REALITY CHECK TIME.

JEREMY CORBYN WILL NOT WANT THIS TO BE SHARED ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!


Steve Pearce just posted this on my FB. I immediately ask his permission to reproduce it as I feel it is so important for those of you who feel disappointed in Theresa May's handling of the Grenfell Tower tragedy and I don't blame you but also realize that Jeremy Corbyn has also a lot to answer for as I posted earlier his spinning a narrative about the fire, blaming divisions of wealth, profiteering and (inevitably) ‘Tory cuts’. Jeremy Corbyn himself sought to advance his class-war agenda by insisting that the state should seize the properties of Kensington’s absentee rich to house those made homeless by the fire disgusted me!!!

Here's what Steve wrote please read it: as I'm sure Corbyn wouldn't want this out on Social media.....
' I was there in Central London then. Beautiful Streets of Georgian and Victorian Terraces were pulled down and huge concrete Tower Blocks were built. They were then filled with newly arrived Immigrants and Families. Islington was a case in point. Oh! did I forget to tell You Corbyn was Chief Councilor there with His Marxist cronies. After they ran up the Red Flag over Islington Town Hall and banned the Union Jack. They then destroyed Islington and Clerkenwell. They did more damage to this area than Hitler did. Corbyn then raised the Rates to the highest in London'
Thank you Steve Pearce .....

No comments:

Post a Comment