Powered By Blogger

Saturday 7 February 2015

Good news for Marbella and the rest of the Costa del Sol.

The UK press continue to report the phenomenal growth in tourism and employment on the Costa. Hotels are preparing themselves for a bumper year. But the most encouraging news is the UK presses recognition of 'The Time To Buy' is now on the Costa del Sol. It's fair to say that the property businesses recovery is amazing. With the weakening of the Euro myself and my colleagues at Bromley Estates are certainly feeling the upsurge in demand for property both for personal use and/or for investment reasons. The range of properties that we have on offer start at 80,000€ for a brand new 2 bed 2 bath with stunning sea views up to 11 million!

Bromley got the formula perfectly correct refusing to simply sell in Marbella, we offer the whole costa from Malaga to San Roque and beyond and that I belive has made Bromley Estates one of the most successful in the business.

This is what I posted on my Facebook this morning:

I know I've only been involved directly in the Marbella real estate business for less than a year but boy do you need to learn fast. So what is my moan? Its the real estate agency's glossy adds in our magazines. Why do these agency bosses assume that everyone has a million plus to spend on buying a property? Every property seems to have price tags of millions. One of the reason I joined up with Bromley Estates is that they offer there clients a wide spectrum of properties ranging from 80,000 Euros to millions. For example I sold this brand new two bed two bath apartment for 102,000 Euro? Size 142 m² built with 32 m² terrace. I think real estate companies should bare this in mind when marketing their choice of properties for sale. They might, like Bromley, do a lot more business: Have a look at my property page by coping and pasting this link on your search engin.
. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bolands-Property-of-the-Day/844908055531697?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment