Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 September 2017

IMPORTANT: ACCORDING TO GARY WHO TELLS ME THAT A BLOG (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) HAS POSTED THAT I HAVE BEEN THREATENED BY A 'VERY DARK AND DANGEROUS' BLOG SITE. GARY SAYS THIS POSTING ALSO REFERRED THAT THE 'DARK BLOG' WAS SO FRIGHTENING THAT THE POSTER IMMEDIATELY LEFT IT. I Made it clear to Gary that coming from where it was posted from a man so obsessed by me that he mentions me everyday (web stalking!) that perhaps this threat might be one of his made up fantasies or could it be real and as he is the only one that knows the blog site maybe the police should now get involved.

This is what he wrote: 'Now he seems to have got the attenion of the dark side of the moon well according to a dark chat room ,they were talking about his blog spot and what and who he supports. I HAVE TO SAY I got out of there pretty dam quick .you do not want to upset those guys.'

WHO ARE 'THESE GUYS' YOU ARE SO SCARED OF???' You seem to know them because you go on to say: 'They can hack with imunity,ip. no.addresses coming out of nowhere they really are the untouchables.Frightened me.'

This is extremely threatening . Please remember I have children and grandchildren and this threat, if its real and not one of his filthy lies, again needs to be at least investigated and NOT ignored.

My message to you
: Send me the link to my email mauticeboland2@gmail.com IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN INVESTIGATE IF IT'S FOR REAL AND SAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED. IF I DON'T HEAR FROM YOU I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO TAKE THIS THREAT SERIOUSLY AND TAKE FURTHER ACTION!! IF THIS IS A LIE OR YOU BELIEVE IT'S YOUR WAY OF MAKING A SICK JOKE YOU HAVE TAKEN YOUR OBSESSION TO FAR THIS TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment