Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 September 2017

Firstly let me share a bit of astonishing news ive just received from my lawyers. I have been mentioned as Maurice Boland, MoBO or indirectly over 200 times since 2013 by this scum liar under the name of either To**y Jo**s or And*** Gord**** Ben**t Pi*** Or Cir*** Buo*.

This liar believes if its not his words but prints lies about me by someone else he's free to repost without guilt. I suggest he reads up on that law.

This liar has posted that I hadn't paid certain members of staff. This liar posted that charity's were unsatisfied with me. This liar tried to make a comparison to the dirty TV and radio personality pedophile who raped children in care and hospital (BIG mistake)

THIS WAS THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG The list goes on. But worse was last week when he actually put in writing that i was under threat by a very 'DARK' blog site. This is all I needed to proceed. I asked clearly to name the blog site so they can be investigated. He HAS NOW REFUSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment