Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 January 2017


I'd like to wish all my blogger friends a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year, 2017.

It seems to me that not a lot of you enjoyed 2016. The world was and still is in turmoil. Islamic terrorism seemed to have increased and on a more superficial note it seems we lost more well know celebrates than ever with names like Sir Terry Wogan, Ronnie Corbett, Muhammad Ali, David Bowie, Prince, Gene Wilder Lenard Cohen, George Michael, Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds. to name but a few. Some thought it was like an epidemic of the famous.

So what sort of year did I have? Well I cant really complain. A sixth grandchild joined the Boland Clan, my medical tests which I have every year, man things like prostate showed 'All Clear'. I bought a new car which I love and to wind it up I was awarded Sales Man of the Year 2016. This is the first time that anyone had actually won this prestigious award two years running.

So what am I looking forward to in 2017? Well, My families health and safety tops my list. healthy and happiness for all my friends and of course peace in this world we live in.

As many of you know I still have this small band of critics who are still hanging onto any mistakes made in my past choosing to by pass any achievements I might have made.

So let me try to bury the hatchet especially with you Steve and Jackie, yes we have had our differences especially over Israel, yes we have been very vocal at times but surely that it would be so much better if we could agree to disagree rather than you fill your blogs and Facebook's with so much hatred.

Jackie I know about the difficult financial times you are facing and if I can be of any help please let me know my email address in mauriceboland2@gmail.com and Steve you know how much time I've spend raising money for cancer causes so of coarse I sympathize with you and will do what ever I can to help you with your struggles. It seems both of you are taking out your frustrations on me and for that I'm truly sorry.

We must move on with life. As you know I saw my life collapse around me a few years ago, I practically lost everything including my family. I had two choices to either simply sit down and give up or brush myself down , pick myself up and move on. No, it wasn't easy and at times I felt I was walking into brick walls most of my friends had walked away and didn't want to know me, but I am a fighter and I needed to prove to myself and my family I can rise above it all and succeed.

As you know, because you were among them them , my critics continued to try to batter me down during this fight to survive. It continued to feel I was taking one step forward and six step backwards! No one and I mean no one wanted to know me never mind having me associated with them and to make this whole episode more difficult all this was made public through various press reports that seemed to be following my every move and gloating in them. .

So you see, life is not easy, whoever said it was? Yes Ive made huge mistakes and have paid dearly for the and will continue to do so, I've hurt many people that I didn't want to. But I needed to move on as both of you should. If people are upsetting you block them out of your life. You have know idea how many people are on my block file both on Facebook and Blogger thee are , trust me this really helps not to read what you believe should be happening to you. Jealousy is a terrible thing and can hurt you daily, I know you believe life has dealt you an awful blow but believe me you are not the only ones. In fact if it helps I will block you both off my blog , just let me know.

Meanwhile be safe, be well and if you need a chat email me and I'll email you back my telephone number. But lets start liking and leave the hating in 2016. Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment