Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 June 2018

Here's a special surprise for my weirdo starkers....They'll love this

‘I dated Peter Stringfellow when I was 16 and he was 57… we drank Champagne every night and he made me the woman I am today’
MOST 16-year-olds spend their evenings cooped up in their bedrooms playing computer games or hanging out at the local shopping centre.

But for budding Page 3 model Helen Benoist, it was endless nights of drinking Champagne and rubbing shoulders with the likes of Tom Jones, Jack Nicholson and Barbara Windsor – thanks to her boyfriend, Peter Stringfellow.

Helen dated the nightclub tycoon, who passed away today aged 77 following a secret cancer battle, for two-and-a-half-years between 1996 and 1998.

She met him at the Stringfellows club in London’s Covent Garden , on the night of her model launch party, and was instantly charmed by the charismatic 57-year-old, who at the time was dad to daughter Karen, then 32, and Scott, then 29.

“I think he just asked if I wanted to come over to his table and get a drink.” she recalled.

“He was just lovely, very charming – anybody who ever meets him falls in love with him because he’s such a character.

Helen, who lived with Peter at his home in Covent Garden, told how the Stringfellows nightclub in the mid-90s was in its prime.

“I think I spent most of my younger teens in Stringfellows,” she said.

“It had regenerated itself; we had some great times, great parties with friends, family and celebrities that used to come into the club.

"It was Champagne every night for me – I think that’s why I don’t like it anymore!

“Famous people like Mel Gibson, Jack Nicholson, Mick Hucknall, Tom Jones, Freddie Starr, Les Dawson, nearly every single footballer; there was a lot of variety.

“Barbara Windsor used to be a lady always in the club as well, with her husband Scott.

"A lot of women came in – models, EastEnders and Hollyoaks stars; Brigitte Bardot came in a couple of times, there’s so many!

“Everybody was fabulous and glamorous; it was a place you could go where everyone knew your name.

“Suggestions that men went into the club for sex is absolute nonsense, it’s not true at all.

"When I was with Peter it was the nightclub Stringfellows, then he changed into the Cabaret of Angels just after we ended, which became a lap dancing club.

“Peter was such a good person that any time anyone came up to him he would always stand up, greet them and talk to them.

"He would always make time for people, and I think while a lot of people came to the nightclub because it was such an icon, they also came in to see him.

“He never once would turn away from somebody or be rude, he would always make every single person in that club feel special.”


Helen, who is currently single, told how Peter would whisk her off on exotic holidays, joining pals like Robbie Williams on trips to the Caribbean.

“We were very lucky that being in the public eye opened a lot of doors for us,” she admitted.

“He did spoil me, but I spoilt him back.”

She admitted Peter, whose fortune was estimated to be worth around £37million, was a “party animal” when they were together – but she was no shrinking violet either.

“As a boyfriend, he was wild character but he always had his head on his shoulders,” said Helen, who previously awarded Peter an eight-out-of-10 in the bedroom during a chat with Men and Motors.

“He was a very clever businessman; I’ve learnt a lot from him about running businesses and how to deal and work with people.

“He was a bit of a party animal, but back then I was a bit of a wild child too, so we worked very well together, we complimented each other.”

MAURICE BOLAND AND PETER STRINGFELLOW CLOSE FRIENDS...HERE PETER WRITES ABOUT MAURICE ON HIS WEBSITE.....

Here is Maurice Boland – a very good friend of mine and also a very nice man. Maurice and I go back a long way to the opening of my old club The Hippodrome, Leister Square in 1984 (I sold it in 1990).

These days he presents his own radio show on “Talk Radio Europe” whilst living in Marbella.

He is constantly giving all three of my clubs great plugs and is a genuine fan. He joined Bella and I for dinner on Friday with two of his friends. Like me he rates our restaurant one of the best in London and thinks the steaks are the best in all of London and his American friend Shaun who works at the Pentagon said they were the best he had ever tasted and his other friend Nicholas said the same about his lamb.

O.K… may as well tell you about the rest of the meal, Bella had sea bass and salad with oysters (12!!) to start with. I had fish and chips, which are the best in the world (I should know because I am a northern boy and was brought up on the stuff!!).

Of course Maurice fell in love with Bella and insisted on having his photo taken with her and not me…. Steady Maurice, don’t forget Wendy your lovely wife. Just for the record he didn’t have any dancers …but he did a lot of looking.

NOW LET YOUR JEALOUSY JUICES FLOW AND POST AS MUCH HATE AS YOU CAN MUSTER UP....ENJOY.


No comments:

Post a Comment