Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 February 2013

A BOLAND SHOW EXCLUSIVE: This photo (below) shows the terrifying moments just before a hot air balloon, with 20 tourists aboard, exploded in a fireball 1,000ft above the Valley Of The Kings In Egypt. 19 tourists perished during the early morning flight over the ancient ruins of Luxor when their balloon caught fire and exploded after it hit a power line. In an exclusive interview Maurice will be chatting to retired policeman Linda Lea, 67, from Stoke-on-Trent, who will tell him that she nearly died in the exact same balloon': She will tell of horror plunge into the Nile just two years ago. Thankfully she lived but ended up spending four months in hospital with 26 broken bones including a broken back, broken bones in her neck, broken ribs and collarbone and an open fracture to her leg and could not hide her distress that another incident had happened so soon afterwards. Now Mrs Lea has accused the balloon operators of failing to learn from previous accidents. She said: "I was driving when I heard about the latest crash. I had to pull up and stop because I went straight into a vivid flashback. "I have suffered flashbacks ever since my accident on April 25, 2009 and I am in constant pain every day. "When I have flashbacks I can see people cartwheeling through the air, but I don't know if I'm imagining it or if it was real. The operators have learned nothing."It is disgusting that apparently nothing has changed over the last four years >>>>>>>>>Best selling author Fredrick Forsyth will also join the guest to review this weeks press>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Join Boland on Thursday at 10am on Marbella’s talk radio station iTalkfm or listen live on www.italkfm.com or try www.radiotuna.com type in italk.

No comments:

Post a Comment