Powered By Blogger

Monday 2 July 2018

Its more obvious now than ever before that this bit of scum doesn't understand the law of social media in Spain, one of the few countries in the EU that will sentence you to a prison term..... I mostly ignore this moron and thankfully I have someone who keeps a record of any anti Semite abuse or references to me... There is a point when you realize that when you go to far it's time to carry out your threats and allowing the authorities to take over. Why have I not done this in the past..I have no answer , perhaps this deluded selfconfessed drunk and pot smoker just needs pity... but now its gone to far...

Here is the post that has pushed me over the edge so to speak...

First of all the posts


Note he says this is from MY blog

ITALKFM .BLOGSPOT .COM ......This is a blatant lie this is NOT from my blog!!!!!

'prince william kissing a brick wall with a kipper on his head!'

Posted on June 29, 2018 • Posted in Uncategorized • Leave a comment

THE ABOVE COMMENT WAS POSTED ON I TALKFM........ Again he confirms this was posted on my blog site.

Firstly this lie referring that I posted that 'Prince William had a 'kipper' on his head. Is both racist and extremely anti Semetic. He trying to make fun out of Jews covering their heads in respect to God saying that the prince had a fish on his head, its is similar to saying a Sikh is wearing a towel on his head etc or a Muslim woman is walking around with a sheet on her head. He then refers to the holiest sites in the Jewish religion as a brick wall. He knows like the world knows you DO NOT refer to the Western Wall as a brick wall. He' trying to be smart but all it will now do is end him in deep trouble if I take this matter forward.

THEN YOU LIE AGAIN WHEN YOU POST THIS MESSAGE............DELETED BY THE SITE MANAGEMENT.

His lies needs to stop....

No comments:

Post a Comment