Powered By Blogger

Friday 6 April 2018

You know you've made it when you you sign a deal to endorse a product. I've just launched a new campaign endorsing product for one of the leading hearing aids company's in Spain, Sontec International. . Its extraordinary that I've been off the air and out the public eye for almost 8 years but still I have thousands of follower and yes those who are still obsessed with me and continue to give me publicity.

The launch of my new endorsement took place today in the Sur in English one of Spain's largest English newspapers owned by Diaro Sur.

No English/Irish man in Spain has ever been invited to endorse a product in Spain before. Mind you no English/Irish man has ever received the Bronze Medal from the Red Cross Spain which I'm so very proud of..

I'm feeling chuffed this evening.

Left. Today's Sur in English

No comments:

Post a Comment