Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Now I know most of you Israeli and Jew haters are probably confused after reading my last post and listening to the wonderful speech. You probably are also confused that the PLO are moving in and kicking the terrorist organisation Hamas police in Gaza out of power.

I know most of you are uneducated. I know this because you give the most ridicules opinions on Israel, most of them laughable. Remember unlike me you've never even been to Israel!!!and your only education is by following a band of conspiracy theorists who at the end of the day have NEVER proved anything.

So to round up my postings today I thought Id give you a little lesson. I know you don't understand many joined up words so I thought I would need to give this lesson as I would give to children...

If you ever visit Israel please avoid the world famous 'Israeli Brutality' and here is how.

No comments:

Post a Comment