Powered By Blogger

Sunday 29 May 2016

I spent the greater part of this morning trying to defend my beliefs on fair and balanced understanding of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict with a small hate mob on Facebook. . I've never come across such hatred spewing out of so few against Israel, my saving grace is that this Facebook is closed (unlike mine) and the debate only attracted 3 persons and one clown which I wont count as he contributed zero. . They did put up sensible arguments but not ones I totally agree with, then the circus clown joined in with his BIG contribution asking where are all MY friends and why they were not supporting me in this debate? . Well, what ever name your hiding behind today, (this idiot writes to himself on his own blog using another name!) my friends thankfully don't subscribe to this Facebook which is as i said closed only to her friends, or any of the other 3 who took part in the debate therefore (and I know this is hard for you to understand) but they couldn't see what was going on.

How come every time you open your mouth rubbish spews out of it, no wonder I cut myself looking at your blog over a year ago, deciding that I may as well read from the original source what you copy and paste direct from the press and then when you do attempt to write something it is so laughable it would take a an idiot to understand your illogical points, now I understand why you call yourself Circus Clown or what ever you call your blog now. The biggest laugh of all he has about a dozen followers on his blog and two of them are himself i'd say less on his Facebook. . (Again I must explain to this moron some Blog facts. if you copy and paste a story from the national press the amount of people who have read that story and commented will show up in your views, they viewed the story in the press you idiot not on your blog, that is why no one ever comments except yourself, let me simplify this, if i put a video of the Beatles on my Facebook it will show, say, 10 million views, those 10 million views are Not DOWN TO ME BUT THE MILLIONS WHO POSTED THE VIDEO AROUND THE WORLD, THE SAME FOR COPIED PRESS STORY'S, AM I GETTING THROUGH TO YOU. I AM NOW SHOUTING TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND)

So to you all of you here is a none Jew, a none Israeli, a none Palestinian giving you some facts.

Colonel Richard Kemp, former commander of British forces in Afghanistan, and an expert on Middle East conflicts, discusses what the Palestinian leadership really wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment