Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 August 2018

I thought I should post this letter primly that it should be read by Lora Luciro who runs the most ridicules blog call Why Gaza.



For your information I am an Arab-Muslim Israeli citizen. I am so fed up with the lie called "the Palestinian people" and it's time for an Arab to say it openly. We are Arabs living in Israel, just Arabs. We have never been "Palestinians".

Most of the Arabs in Israel were born in the State of Israel.
Our ancestors came from various Arab countries in the last one hundred and twenty years, following employment and livelihood offered by Jewish farmers or various jobs in the service of the British for thirty years.

Indeed, a handful of Arabs had been here before, under Ottoman-Turkish rule. No Palestinians. This bunch is gathered into its ancestors and descendants continue to be Arabs like me.

The invention of the Palestinian people, followed by the demand for an independent Palestinian state, is a nightmare for me. I do not want to live in any Arab country, not even in Palestine.

Another Arab state will be run like any other Arab state that every sane Israeli Arab should oppose. There is not a single democratic state in all the Arab states.

There is no struggle - no discrimination.
I am an Arab-Muslim-Israeli who wants to live in the State of Israel, in the national democratic home of the Jewish people, which is also my home. As Jews / Arabs / Chinese live outside their countries of origin and accept the laws, rules and customs of the place.

I demand full civil equality between me and every other Jew, both in rights and in duties. I want a fair and equitable distribution of resources to all parts of the population. The situation of some of the Arabs in Israel is no better than that of the Ethiopian immigrants, but they also know that the alternative in one of the Arab countries is much worse...

The Arabs' struggle against the Jews distinguishes us from Israeli society and obliges the Jews to discriminate against us. There will be no struggle, no discrimination, very simple.

I'm not alone. There are many Arabs who think like me in their hearts and even whisper it. It is not fashionable to speak and write in Western terms - that we have grown up in Israeli society, that we have learned one or two chapters in the laws of life, that the sanctification of death brings death and that the right to life is higher than anything else.

I am a secular Arab-Muslim who lives among secular Jews and if we only take out this nonsense called "Palestine" from our lexicon, there will be no difference and there should be no difference between us.
Want an Arab country? - Get out of Israel!

It must be admitted that the Jews want to live quietly with the Arabs among them. It is we who are interfering with all sorts of Arab leaders who only perpetuate hostility. ENOUGH, there were wars and now this is reality. The small State of Israel can and should be an exemplary state and I do not mind it being called the "National Home of the Jewish People." I want to live here.
An Arab who sees no value in his life but in an Arab country is more than welcome to elect to such a state to live in, there are lots of Arab states. I do not!

Even if this land is divided and a Palestinian state is established, I will not give up the right of living in the democratic state of Israel. I love this country and respect the Jews who built it on the ruins of a desolate, neglected desert.

The "state of Palestine" would be a terrible state. It will certainly not be democratic. We already can see the signs of corruption among pre-Palestine leaders. Who will prosecute them and sentence them? The State of Israel is doing it. Read the newspapers.

By Mustafa Ben Ali Hamdan Haj Ahmad


ONE MUST ASK , WHY DOES LORA A LUCIRO NOT LISTEN TO THIS ...



No comments:

Post a Comment